ONLINE ERGONOMIC CONSULTATION
Optimize your work-from-home setup in 30 minutes or less with ergoIQ LIVE!
With remote working on the rise, more and more employees are experiencing pain and discomfort due to poor workstation setup. ergoIQ LIVE, Humanscale’s new virtual consulting offering, connects Work From Home Employees with our global network of certified ergonomists to quickly identify and eliminate underlying causes of discomfort. To see how much better you can feel while working from home, schedule a one-on-one online consultation with a certified ergonomist today.
How does it work?
Scheduling your online consultation is quick and easy!
- Step 1: Select a date and time that’s convenient for you
- Step 2: Upload photos of your current workstation setup
- Step 3: Submit payment
Click here to get started.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll receive a confirmation from our team!
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in my consultation?
- One-on-one consultation with a certified ergonomist
- Expert guidance on proper workstation configurations, specific to your unique body dimensions
- Diagnosis of any potential equipment-related problems
- Guidance on postural improvement and behavioral modification
- Summary report of ergonomist recommendations
- Healthy Workstation Guidelines handout
What health & performance benefits can I expect?
- Reduced risk of discomfort, pain and injury
- Improved overall body posture
- Enhanced efficiency and work performance
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved understanding of ergonomics and proper workstation setup
- Same-day consultations available
- Video or voice-only web conferencing options
- Schedule and manage your consultation online
How much does this cost?
Ergonomic consultations cost $125 USD and last up to 30 minutes. Consultations are available outside the USA and payment can be in your local currency by credit, debit or via PayPal. Your bank may charge transaction fee.
Note: Your employer may be willing to cover the cost of the consultation! Reach out and ask.
Feel free to contact us anytime at ergoIQ@humanscale.com.